Friday, July 13, 2007

Lost Diaries: Jesus Age 12


Dear Diary,

Who the hell does Joseph think he is? He comes in here telling me to clean my room, and acting all fatherly. "You're not my dad" I yelled and then slammed the door in his face. How can my mom date him, I mean come on. I wish I knew my real dad, I bet he's like a fire fighter, or like an astronaut, or some other bitchin' profession. Maybe I'll run away, I should grow my hair long and join a rock band. Or maybe just wander in the desert, I wouldn't have to clean my room if I lived in the desert. How would you like that Joey? I should start calling him that, I wonder if that's even a name yet. Oh well, I'm just going to listen to Foghat as loud as I can. He can't tell me what to do. He's not the boss of me. Slow ride, alright.


J-Dawg

No comments: